QA Automation / Tester/ Appium
A subscription based screen sharing service is looking to bring on a talented automated test engineer. This is a great opportunity for a person that wants to work for a growing organization who provides an award winning product but also a great place to work. Can pay up to $115K, DOE.
Currently they've built their mature automated test frameworks using Java as a scripting language. They've utilized tools like selenium, testNG, WebSocket and Appium. The ability to maintain a testing framework while also introduce new test scripts is an absolute must .
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- 3+ years of test automation experience
- Testing experience with Selenium
- Backend and front end testing experience (front end more important right now)
- Testing knowledge with desktop, mobile and web applications
- B.S. or M.S. in C.S. or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On Testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- 15 days PTO, 5 sick days, normal company holidays
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Annual performance bonus of 10%
- Monthly happy hours
- Free onsite parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.