Project Manager - Enterprise Sales Software
This international company is one of the global leaders in software products. This team, based in Waltham, is responsible for developing upgrades, features, and fixes for their Enterprise Sales Software. They’re looking for a Project Manager to help manage and organize this team.
Their platform is mostly Siebel and OBIEE, but experience with Salesforce or other similar enterprise applications would translate directly.
This is initially a 1 year contract (W-2) with the possibility to extend.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Project Management experience with enterprise software such as Siebel, OBIEE, or Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Exceptional communication abilities
- Able to work on-site in Waltham 5 days a week.
Desired Skills & Experience
- PMP Certification highly desirable
- Experience with a globally distributed team
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and manage project plans
- Run biweekly sprint meetings
- Manage the release of Quarterly Major Features
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Create strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months with the possibility to extend
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.