Junior Postgres DBA
Company located in Philadelphia is helping researchers make new discoveries, collaborating with their colleagues, and giving them the knowledge they need to find funding. They are currently helping governments and universities evaluate and improve their research approaches. Providing insight for physicians find the right clinical answers ultimately helping doctors and nurses save lives. Their technology teams work on challenging, thought-provoking problems, helping researchers, clinicians and engineers tackle the biggest challenges facing humankind. Currently they are looking for a Jr. Postgres DBA to work closely with the development teams from inception to delivery.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a PostgresSQL DBA
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Collaborative curiosity
- Strong understanding of database infrastructure, maintenance, administration, and design.
- Experience to completing impact analysis on database-related issues.
- Ability to complete root cause analysis on database-related issues.
- Able to participate in Database infrastructure installations.
- Strong problem-solving skills in multiple operating environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Curiosity
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months- Fulltime
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Paid sabbaticals
- CPR training/certification
- Carpool/Bus/Train Incentive
- Mileage reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.