Mid Level DevOps Engineer / Kubernetes / AWS / Terraform / Downtown Dallas
A Medical software company located in Downtown Dallas is building a platform which handles routine everyday tasks for mostly any medical facility and its staff. They use patented technology and a team of automated bots to accomplish everyday tasks such as automated insurance verification, patient responsibility, and patient notification.
They also handle billing, revenue cycle management and business consulting to optimize medical businesses in the most efficient means available. They’re using GCP because of their HIPPA compliance (but are completely comfortable bringing someone on with other public cloud experience) and working in an orchestration driven environment building Kubernetes clusters. They’re using Stackdriver for monitoring and GoCD and Gitlab for their CICD but are very open to suggestions on different/better technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understand pros and cons of cloud technologies
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructure and services like AWS
- Strong experience with config/provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Salt, or Ansible in environments with multiple nodes
- Experience with testing tools such as Cucumber, Inspect, and Serverspec
- Strong experience with containerization/orchestration technologies tools like Rancher, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, and Swarm
- Strong understanding of multiple source control systems such as GitHub
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, and artifact repositories like Nexus or Archiva.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of site reliability, systems administration or DevOps experience
- Professional experience with container orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Swarm, Rancher, ECS, etc.)
- Professional experience with a cloud hosting platform (GCP preferred)
- Professional experience with Terraform Atlantis experience a plus
- Professional experience administering a CI/CD platform GitOps experience a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Kubernetes
- 30% Jenkins
- 30% Terraform
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $125k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates , part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.