Mid-Level UX Research/Usability Testing/Journey Mapping/Sketch/InVision
A nationwide provider of personal loans in Wilmington, DE is looking for a mid-level UX Designer to join their team as their success continues to grow. Currently they work on a team of six designers focusing on end to end UX, working on designs for their customer banking portals. Joining the team, you’ll be the primary researcher on the group, handling the interview process, user studies, usability testing, and navigation maps.
As the sole voice of research, you’ll be in charge of the implementation of the best user research methods and leading the team in exploring this world of design. Apply today if you’re up to the challenge of implementing User Research into a nationwide financial institution!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of professional design experience
- Experience working in a Research-driven role
- Knowledge of the best UX practices
- Experience handling user interviews, user studies, usability testing, journey mapping, & other UX practices
- Experience working with design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Marvel, or Framer
- Previous experience working on an enterprise-level application
- Strong, relevant portfolio showcasing web and mobile design experiences
- Examples of user studies & case studies of your user research
Desired Skills & Experience
- An inquisitive and open mind
- A desire to lead the team and work in a research driven role
- Previous experience working on financial applications is preferred
- Exposure working cross-functionally with designers and developers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Research
- 50% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 4% Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.