Mid-Level User Experience Designer/Sketch
A profitable Health-Tech firm has an open full time UX Design role in their headquarters in Bensalem, PA. The company is revolutionizing the health insurance industry by building predictive analytics tools that allow healthcare providers to understand the needs of patients better than ever before.
They are growing and looking to hire a mid-level UX Designer to join the product team. Ideal candidates will have experience doing some user research and competitive analysis. You will also be able to translate concepts and user needs into high fidelity wireframes and prototypes while working closely with engineers and product.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Experience doing user research and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to develop new feature concepts
- Ability to create high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a health-tech environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance: health, dental, vision benefits
- 401(k) with competitive matching
- Annual bonuses
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedules
- Work hard, play hard mentality
- Work life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.