An innovative real-time video transport service provider is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team. In this position you will focus on providing the network expertise and leadership to expand both the scale and capabilities of the company’s core network through automation and well-designed network architectures.
You would be part of the Core Engineering and Infrastructure Team, playing a key role in maintaining existing network infrastructure, building out new capabilities, and automating the network management which supports all their production services. This role is ideal for any Network Engineer looking to leverage their experience with a growing commercial company. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Background in VyOS and Linux based routing
- Understanding of Arista and Cisco L2 and L3 switches
- Experience with ARIN processes and setting up BGP peering both private and public
- High availability network protocols such as VRRP, Layer 3-7 load balancers and proxys
- Knowledge of Linux network configuration, routing, and iptables firewalls
- Ability to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with pmacct or other routing data collection and aggregation tools
- Satellite based IP services
- Knowledge of bonded cellular IP equipment and protocols
- Comfortable with point-to-point wireless or microwave IP links
- Wireguard for VPN
- SDN systems and protocols
- Engineering or Computer Science degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% linux environment
- Supporting Routers, Switches, and Firewalls
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.