QA Automation Engineer
One of the largest insurance security consultants in the US is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team in the Boston area, and can pay up to $110,000.
Our client provides security and fraud detection in the insurance industry. Their service covers a large percentage of insurance policies in the US and Canada, identifying fraudulent claims and reducing security breaches. They are looking for an experienced QA engineer to develop automation frameworks as they migrate away from a manual testing environment. Heavy API testing experience is required, as well as experience with Java and Cucumber.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Experience with Java
- Strong API testing experience
- Experience with Cucumber
- Experience with SOAP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- To Start- 50% Manual Testing/50% Automation Testing
- 70% new automation test development
- 30% test strategy, communication with other team members
- Salary: up to $110,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.