Senior Back End Engineer
A SaaS company that produces a leading data and analytics platform is looking for a Full Stack Engineer who has a strong background with server-side development, utilizing either Java or Node.JS. The company’s flagship product offers end to end services from actionable analytics to omni-channel inventory metrics, with additional features focusing on corporate social networking.
The Full Stack Engineer will work on the R&D team, supporting the overall technical development of the cloud-based products and solutions. You will have the ability to work with a team of enthusiastic players that are constantly focused on adding new features and overall performance improvements. The position is one that will offer you the ability to leverage your passion for software development and solution building to have a high impact on the products. You will get an opportunity to truly innovate while working with some of the smartest brains in the industry in orchestrating bleeding edge technology components!
This is position is a direct-hire, permanent role with the organization, and you must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. The company is quickly growing and this position is one that won’t be open for long!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong concurrent programming and data structures knowledge
- Expertise in solving complex technical problems, and providing elegant solutions
- Strong experience with Java or Node.JS, and general expertise with server-side development
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Cassandra, Hadoop, Elastic Search, etc.
- Working experience with Zookeeper, Spring Framework, PostgreSQL, and Jaspersoft.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge or familiarity with SaaS solutions
- Experience with real-time analytics and planning applications
- A BS in CS or related field.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible working environment and culture
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance supplied by employer
- Growth and skill development opportunities