Senior Back End Engineer for Successful Post-IPO Startup
This consumer web application company IPO’d last year and they stock has been on a tear. They’re now looking to expand their team with multiple Mid, Senior, and Principal Software Engineers.
This team focuses on the back-end of their platform, tackling everything form search indexing, to building internal and external APIs, to scaling out cloud infrastructure. One of their most recent projects was actually creating a custom AWS to GCP data bridge that saves the company literally $1 million per year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Python, Java, Go, or similar programming experience
- Familiarity with AWS, Google Cloud, or similar public cloud
- Strong communication skills
- Able to commute to Cambridge daily
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical/problem-solving abilities
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals – either with a BS in CS or alternative experience
- Tinkerers, Hackers, Open source contributors, and “Engineers” highly encouraged to apply!
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Python
- 25% Java
- 25% Go
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary:
- Mid-level, Up to $110,00/year
- Senior Level, Up to $150,000/year
- Principal Level, Up to $175,000/year
- Annual Bonus: Up to 15% depending on individual performance
- Stock: RSU package, negotiable amount
You will receive the following benefits:
- Commuter expense paid (T Pass and/or parking pass)
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings
- Unique mentorship and professional development opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.