Mid Level Software Engineer - Biotech in Cambridge, MA
A Biotech company in Cambridge, MA is looking to bring on a Mid-level Software Engineer with a background in Cloud technologies and processing terabytes and terabytes of data. This company leverages CRISPR gene editing technologies to create a research platform for scientists and computational biologists to discover new molecules and protein systems. Their runway is upwards of 60 million - they are a 25 person company. They're a rocket ship!
Required Skills & Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years of development with Java or Python
- A background in processing data
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write perfectly clean code
- Experience with AWS or GCP is also a major plus
- Competitive Pay: Up to 150K Base Salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.