Lead User Experience Designer
A life sciences firm in Plymouth Meeting is working on releasing their first mobile application. The Lead User Experience Designer will be leading the UX on this mobile product and should be strong in end to end UX. Aside from user research and mobile product strategy, you will also need to manage the visual UI Designer. With the upcoming project objectives, this company is projecting that their will be over 100,000 users/downloads in the first few days.
As a Lead UX Designer here, you will be taken care of with excellent health benefits. This company also offers employees a budget for conferences and continued educational courses.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience leading Digital Design in iOS, Android and Web platforms
- Extensive experience in Native App design.
- 3 years demonstrating strong mobile experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing mobile app design
- User research and strategy
- Strong wireframing and prototyping skills
- Sketch, invision, omnigraffle, zeplin
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in building Native applications
- Maintaining and grooming of large scale applications
- Understanding and experience in leading and mentoring junior designers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $116,000/year + 10% bonus, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 5% matching
- 20 days PTO your first year
- Commuter benefits
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Conference Reimbursement
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.