Senior Network Engineer
One of the premier Managed Service Providers in the Boston area, is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to lead their team. They offer fully managed technology solutions and data center services. The ideal candidate will be someone with Cisco certifications, specifically at CCNA and a CCNP, and be able to holistically look at solutions, budget, and timelines.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years on the job experience in routing and switching in an Cisco environment
- LAN / WAN / MAN technologies
- F5 Load balancers
- Firewall experience
- Network Architecture experience, including network design, reference architecture and design documentation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Independent and strategic worker
- Able to build trust among peers, through exceeding expectations in job performance
- Create a network technology roadmap
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on
- re-architecting network infrastructure
- Making major architect decisions moving forward
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Health Savings Account
- 401K Match
- Gym and Transportation Pre-Tax Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.