Junior-Mid Software Developer / .NET
A software company located in the North Dallas area is looking to bring on a Junior-Mid level Software Developer to their technology team. They work to combine business with technology to produce solutions that improve their clients’ businesses – helping them understand their needs and take advantage of innovative solutions that drive people and the overall business forward.
The ideal person for this position should have a strong understanding of Microsoft related technologies and show a passion for their work, sharing the same high energy as the current team. Additionally experience with Azure and .NET Core is a plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong professional experience in .NET/C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies – Azure or AWS
- Experience with Angular 2/4
- Solid understanding of .NET Core
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal
- Comfortable in Agile Methodologies
- Great personality / high energy
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience with Node.JS
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Back-End; 30% Front-End
- 75% Coding; 25% Architectural/Design Responsibilities
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration; 80% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matched up to 5%
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.