Mid-level Java Software Engineer
A financial institution in downtown Chicago is looking for a Mid-level Java Engineer to join their software team. The company uses cloud-based software to provide front-to-back solutions to over 350 clients in the global investment management industry. They are currently building a new team and provide significant room for growth.
The Java Engineer will enjoy problem-solving and have an interest in financial services. They will have the opportunity to participate in each phase of the development lifecycle, including planning, designing, integrating, and maintaining the latest architecture. They will work with a team of talented engineers on mission-critical applications within capital markets technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with in-depth Java programming/developing
- Experience using SQL and database concepts
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Java, Spring, Spring MVC
- SpringBoot is a plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401(k) with matching
- Generous PTO package
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure the financial technology services industry
- Ability to design, develop, and implement efficient code
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.