One of the world’s leading retail strategy and analytics companies is looking for both Junior and Senior level Data Scientists. The company uses machine learning to derive insights on purchase data and provide clients with the best opportunities for growth. The company’s experts help clients improve marketing and increase profitability, yielding the best results for both the client and its customers.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for building customer-centric strategies based on generated analytics in order to provide adequate customer insights. Some of the key elements of the role include translating client issues into relevant analytical problems, collaborating with clients both internally and externally, developing strong relationships with internal analytics and creating testing and measurement programs to optimize models.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using technology such as Python and Machine Learning
- Strong background in statistics, analytics or mathematics
- Experience with database concepts
- Superior analytical/modeling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Clear curiosity, initiative and passion for using statistics to problem-solve and learn new statistic and analytic methods
- Experience with customer analytics and/or item level data
- Clear communication of results to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ph.D or Masters in quantitative fields in Computer Science, Engineering, Operation Research, Statistics, Applied Math, or Economics
What You Will Be Doing
- Python, SQL, R, Scipy, SKLearn, Machine Learning
- Competitive Salary: Up to 135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.