Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you interested in working for a well-established Fortune 100 Company in Irvine that is responsible for one of the most successful investment products in the world? This well-established company is looking for a WinDevOps engineer within the Microsoft Stack to oversee IT ops of multiple business avenues, web servers and automation/deployments. The ideal engineer will have a strong/fundamental technical quiver in a windows heavy and some Java Application based environment. Ideally this engineer will have exposure to AWS architecture from on-prem ,Systems, Networking, Databases and Automation.
If you’re a senior Windows systems engineer, DevOps or a well-rounded Cloud Engineer who can powershell there way to the moon and knows the fundamentals of managing systems engineering, DevOps automation, networks, and managing traffic in a high availability environment, this is the next step forward in your career as an engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with Systems engineer/DevOps in a windows environment.
- Scripting/Automation with powershell/ PowerCLI/DSC required.
- Ability to manage/maintain 200+ servers with team.
- Heavy Storage Experience.
- Managing IIS within a .NET/C# application.
- CI/CD pipeline builds a plus. (Jenkins/GIT).
- Experience with TFS
- Database Experience is a must.
- Monirtoing with Splunk, AppDynamics, Nagios, ect.
- Experience with TCP/IP networks
- Experience with Domain Name Servers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Configuration management with Chef (Recipe’s and Cookbooks)
- Load Balancers (such as HAProxy) a big plus
- Docker containerization experience a plus.
- Deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy, UrbanCode Deploy, CodeDeploy
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Architecture with the following technologies:
- AWS architecture
- Automation with Powershell
- CI/CD pipeline builds with Jenkins
- TFS management
- 20% Maintenance. With the following technologies
- Existing .Net Applications
- Git Control
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit