DevOps Engineer / Software Product Company / Dallas
A start up that has created a platform for education resources located downtown is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer. They are looking for someone who has experience building out AWS environments and maintaining them. You would be joining a team of six focused on automation and implementing new tooling. If you're looking to work at a growing company that offers career growth, this is a great opportunity!
- 5+ years of Linux administration
- 1-2 years of AWS or related cloud experience in a production environment
- Advanced programming experience with Ruby, Python and/or related languages
- Experience with Elasticsearch or related monitoring tools
- Kubernetes or Docker experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux, 100% AWS
- 100% hands on – 50% operations and infrastructure build out, 50% automation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.