Platform Engineer/Infrastructure As Code
With a massive presence in over 75 countries, my Downtown client has a specific need- an infrastructure engineer able to add onto a Core Services model that is used by hundreds of thousands of users every day.
This is not a role for Engineers who aren't interested in testing their abilities. The ideal candidate will be partnering with Engineers of different disciplines on the end goal of taking the teams' Automation capabilities to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive System Orchestration experience
- Hands-On production familiarity with AWS,EC2, VPC, etc.
- Subject Matter Expert on IAC (CloudFormation/Terraform)
- Proven History of problem solving in Cross-Functional environment
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Jenkins pipeline experience
- Background working on Java apps a major plus
- History of overseeing off-shore engineers a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Linux
- 40% AWS Cloud Environment
- 65% Hands On
- 15% Architecture
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Very competitive RRSP matching program
- Yearly health/Wellness stipend
- Easily reachable off Subway line
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.