An investment software company located downtown is looking to bring on their first DevOps Engineer. They are looking for someone with a development background strong with AWS, Python or related languages that can support the developers and scale the cloud environment on the platform. They are looking for a self-starter who wants to grow their technical skillset and take the lead on projects. If you love working in a start up as well as a fast paced environment, this is a great opportunity to get hands on experience with new technology and grow your skillset!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Linux administration
- 2+ years of AWS or related cloud experience in a production environment
- Advanced programming experience with Python and/or related languages
- Experience with Ansible or related deployment/config management tools
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Terraform/Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Docker and related orchestration/containerization tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% AWS
- Python, Ansible and Docker
- Competitive Pay: Up to $95,000 with equity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.