Information Security Network Engineer
We are currently working directly with the hiring manager of the largest banking and financial services in the nation. They are looking to fill their Information Security Network Engineer position. You would be apart of the Cyber Security Technology (CST) team.
The main responsibilities with the position are accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting network security solutions. Making sure clients need are met, while implementing security standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of Network Security discipline
- Strong understanding of configuring and analyzing Netflow/ Ipfix
- Experience deploying solutions using Arbor, Lancope, Plixer, or Kentik
- Understanding with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxies, DLP,DDoS, and Malware inspections solutions
- Knowledge of third-party network security controls (Bluecoat, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience deploying security solutions for Network Access Control using 802.1X
- Effective communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying NAC/AAA solutions
- With enterprise VOIP deployments, have a full understanding
- Knowledge of Cisco or Aruba WIFI architectures
- Experience working in Private and/or Public Cloud
- CCNA, CISSP, CCNP, or CEH
What You Will Be Doing
Daily Responsibilities researching, designing, engineering, implementing
- 20% Researching
- 20% Designing
- 40% Engineering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.