Product Marketing Manager
A small SF startup has a proprietary bot platform that connects to major messaging and voice platforms like Slack, Facebook Messenger, Kik, etc. The company primarily partners up with sports companies like Sports Illustrated, English Premier League, Arsenal soccer team, to offer exclusive content, real-time stats, articles, etc. The company is allows a unique way for fans to interact with broadcast media companies. They are in the midst of starting to work with PC/gaming companies and lifestyle/media companies. They are looking to hire their first Product Marketing Manager and have ownership over all go to market strategies for new products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to make go-to-market and marketing decisions independently
- Exposure to enterprise sales processes
- 2-4 yrs of experience in product marketing management
- Knowledge of B2B product marketing best practices
- Experience working with product sales teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and/or interest working messaging platforms, NLP, or AI
- Early stage startup experience
- Familiarity with advertising and digital marketing fundamentals
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.