This opportunity has two major benefits: 1) A stacked management team comprised of Venture Capital vets and alum of the major global tech companies, and 2) a built-in work culture based on quality-of-life and transformative technologies.
This SAAS company (located in Markham) is building out its' SysOps division, and is looking to bring on a third prong to lead its' Configuration Management evolution alongside the Directors of Development/Engineering. As the DevOps Engineer, the ideal candidates will combine hands-on technical acumen with a background in blue-printing solutions for now and in the future.
Required Skills & Experience
- Kubernetes/Docker Hands-On implementation experience (hands-on)
- Configuration management experience with Saltstack
- Proven background building/maintaining dashboard
- Large-scale migration responsibilities (AWS)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Redis/MongoDB Background
- Full-lifecycle implementation projects with previous company
- Degree from accredited/prestigious University
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% RedHatServer Enviornment
- 40% Cloud Environment Migration/Implementation(Amazon)
- 55% Hands-On Deployment
- 10% Team Collaboration
- 35% Architecture
- Competitive Pay: Up to 120/HR, Depending On Experience (6 Month Contract)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.