Senior Linux Administrator
A growing Software as a Service company in the investment software space is looking to bring on a Senior Systems Engineer with a strong Linux systems foundation to help stabilize their infrastructure. You will be working on their team of four supporting their Linux CentOs server environment hosted in VMWare. They are looking for someone strong with Bash and/or Python that has several years of Linux administration looking to move their career forward collaborating with the CTO and other members of the team as they implement a "DevOps" mindset. You will also get exposure to containerization technologies in the next year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Linux systems administration in CentOs or related OS
- 4+ years experience scripting with Bash and/or Python
- 2-3 years experience working with configuration management tools (Ansible preferred)
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and network connectivity to servers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Experience with Docker or related orchestration tools
Benefits & Perks
Awesome culture located downtown with a great team and a collaborative work environment!