Site Reliability Engineer / Big Data / Kubernetes / Terraform / Downtown Dallas / $125K
A big data Saas company located in Downtown Dallas is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. Their product simplifies the process of signing up for life insurance for their consumers. They’ve completely reimagined industry assumptions, and harnessed technology and big data to create life insurance products that aren’t just delightful to use, but deliver on our mission: to make financial products accessible to more people than ever before.
The company in question is looking for someone coming from a development background with a deep understanding of container orchestration systems. You will be automating cloud resources, improve scalability, and implement developer tools. A person who is comfortable writing scripts with Bash, Python or Ruby and any experience developing applications with Python or Golang is a big plus for them
Required Skills & Experience
- Automate cloud infrastructure via tools like Terraform and Atlantis;
- Administer our software platform including Kubernetes, BigQuery and PostgreSQL;
- Evaluate, design and implement solutions for continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps productivity.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of site reliability, systems administration or DevOps experience
- Professional experience with container orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Swarm, Rancher, ECS, etc.)
- Professional experience with a cloud hosting platform (GCP preferred)
- Professional experience with Terraform Atlantis experience a plus
- Professional experience administering a CI/CD platform GitOps experience a plus
- Experience with Python 3 and Golang
- Proficient in a scripting language such as Bash, Python or Ruby
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Kubernetes
- 30% Postgres
- 30% Terraform
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $125k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.