Lead Data Engineer / Remote Options
An alternative financial services company with offices across New York City is hiring a Lead Data Engineer. This is a full-time role and can pay up to $190k, and offers generous remote options as long as you live in Greater NYC area.
This company has been around for over 50 years and has a huge presence in NYC - handling more than 19 million transactions annually.
In this role, you would be joining an existing team and helping lead their data migration to AWS in addition to building out ETL pipelines using Python. The ideal candidate is someone very well-versed in SQL with experience architecting and building out data warehousing, and ETL pipelines using tools such as Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Proven expertise with MS SQL
- Experience building out ETL pipelines
- AWS or other public cloud experience
- Experience with data warehousing, data lakes and associated tools
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190k base salary plus bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Generous remote options - can work from home 2-3 days per week
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.