Senior DevOps Engineer
A world-renowned sneaker and street wear e-commerce marketplace is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team in Soho, Manhattan.
This company was founded in 2015 and was acquired by a luxury fashion platform that went public in 2018.
Their team is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to focus heavily on architecting, building and maintaining their core AWS based infrastructure. Their ideal candidate has 3-5 years’ experience in a DevOps role and strong AWS experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a DevOps/Systems Engineer position
- 3+ years working in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud-based infrastructure
- CloudFormation experience
- Docker experience
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell, etc. – we’re open!)
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Git, etc.)
- Automation experience (Ansible, Chef, Salt, etc.)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits - medical, dental, 401k, etc
- Generous PTO + work from home policy
- Dynamic career growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.