Remote C# Developer
Our client, a household name in the entrepreneurial sector, is hiring for a skilled NETcore developer for their brand new platform. You will be working on their new educational initiative. The project is to build an interactive website using C#, Angular, NETcore, SQL, and cloud services (Azure OR AWS). This is a fully remote contract position paying up to 60/hr depending on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4+ years of software development experience.
- Experience working with Angular
- Experience working with .NETCore
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working with cloud services (Azure or AWS)
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Front End
- 60% Back End
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to 60/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.