In the heart of Downtown is a major opportunity for the QA Engineer who embraces new challenges: the chance to lead an Automation Team in setting the pace among their Digital Media competitors.
Well-renowned, with successful design software already being used by major industry players, this company offers an enticing mix of hands-on development and leadership. This position will give any Engineers who have built their tech history on Web Application testing a major next step in their Automation journey!
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience with various testing – Regression, Functional, Smoke.
- End to End testing experience
- Experience building frameworks – Selenium
- Web Application Testing experience
- 50/50 Automation vs Manual.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cucumber production prowess
- Bachelor's/Master's in Business Admin or Computer Science
- Previous Puppeteer experience a major asset
- 100% Web Environment Testing
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.