Junior Software QA Engineer at Boston Medical Device Company - Java
An innovative medical device producer in the Boston area is looking to add a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to their team, and can pay up to $65,000.
Our client builds medical devices that perform minimally invasive blood tests, and communicates results between medical professionals and patients to streamline the diagnostic and treatment process. They are growing quickly and are looking to add a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer as they build out their automated testing environment. In this role, you will be testing their mobile communications platform using both manual and automated procedures. Experience with Java is required, and some automation experience is strongly preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience in software testing
- Experience with Java
- Experience with manual testing procedures
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with automation testing strongly preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Automation Testing/40% Manual Testing
- 100% team based projects
- Salary: up to $65,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.