A well-known company in the automotive media space has an open UX/UI contract role for 3 to 6 months with potential contract-to-perm.
The role will report directly to the Senior Automotive Experience Designer and collaborate with the overall design team to executive various product design needs. The designer will also work with product managers, engineers and automotive partners so the designs are implemented properly and understood by all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of UX/UI experience and has experience designing web and mobile applications. This individual should be proficient in leading the full end-to-end design process.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of UX/UI Experience
- Proficient with the end-to-end design process; including, but not limited to: concepting, wireframing, prototyping, competitive benchmarking, graphic and visual designs and iconography
- Experience with designing mobile and web applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with in-vehicle designs is a plus
- Proficiency with prototyping and animation tools such as InVision or Marvel is a big plus!
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.