Senior Developer/.Net Core/Angular
One of our clients located downtown, very close to Union station has multiple .Net openings available for a senior developer. They are a product based company that specializes in data security and are growing rapidly. If you are a developer that enjoys being hands-on with the latest and greatest technologies than this is a great role for you.
The ideal candidate will be one that has experience with C#, .Net core, Angular 2+, unit testing and dependency injections. The client is open to both full time and contract employment and can pay a competitive salary and rate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer
- You have worked on Agile teams before
- Experience with C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and Web API
- Strong knowledge of SQL server
- Test driven development and unit testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a related field
- Having a great attitude day in and day out
- Experience with .Net core and Angular 2+
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend development with C#/.Net
- 50% frontend development with Angular 2/4
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to 120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Annual bonus
- Performance reviews with scheduled raises
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.