Senior Backend Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Ruby on Rails for their large-scale luxury fashion marketplace. The team itself has grown quickly, doubling in size over the last year and they plan to double again within the next 18 months.
The engineering team is organized into cross-functional squads each working on a different business goal such as converting new traffic into active users, personalization, and SKU-ification.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years development experience (Pref with Ruby on Rails/ Backend tech)
- Have built, maintained, or architected one or more web applications
- Strong experience with API and database design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Lead/Mentor Experience
- E-Commerce Experience
- Experience with PostgreSQL
What You Will Be Doing:
- Tech: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
- Responsibilities: Building new features, maintaining current platform, solving complex business problems.
- Competitive salary: up to 165k
- Stock Options
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Beautiful Office with rooftop, Company Outings, Bi-weekly team breakfasts, etc...
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.