DevOps Engineer / Contract / Manhattan
A global IT services company is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer for an urgent 6-month contract. This company is a DevOps services and consulting company that has 1,000+ employees worldwide.
Right now, they’re looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to work on-site in Midtown, Manhattan. They're looking for someone who has a strong Linux background, who has worked in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.), who has worked closely with CI/CD tools (ideally Jenkins) and also knows either Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
Sound interesting? Apply today! Interviews happening this week.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background in DevOps Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in a cloud environment (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Service, Azure, etc. – we’re open!)
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins preferred)
- Configuration Management experience (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Monitoring experience (Nagios, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, etc – we’re open!)
- Containerization experience (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.