This IT software product company uses intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. They are looking to bring on a Sr. level Ruby development/programming Engineer. You would have professional experience in automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems.
You would be on a talented, senior team providing best-in-class solutions for extremely complex issues and have the ability to work with cutting edge technology platforms and tools. 100% Remote!
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Experience with Ruby to build frameworks
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or relevant work experience
- AWS Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Troubleshoot problems and quickly find effective solutions
- Ability to work alone or in collaboration
- Experience with Docker and Jenkins.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Fully Covered
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Vacations
- Equity/Stock Options
- Casual Fridays
- Happy Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.