React Developer / Engineer
Looking to join a positive and diverse team to build dynamic applications that will help tack complex problems for actual people? We’re looking to grow our engineering teams across our Chicago office. Our company is big data analytics, and machine learning company changing the used car industry. When joining our team, you’ll be creating applications and tooling for the largest automobile dealers in the industry.
From being a previous Senior Web Software Engineer you have past experiences delivering real-time, data-driven web applications along with supporting them in production. With this, you’re able to explain in detail your debugging process along with how you tackle technical debt. With us, your main responsibilities will be the implementation and maintenance of data-rich UI applications across mobile and desktop devices. You’ll also have a lot of interaction with Java developers, data engineers, QA, and product owners – consistency is key.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6 + years of industry experience in front-end development building web applications
- You’re able to design applications from the ground up
- Drive consistent execution and delivery for yourself along with the rest of your team
- Able to write modular, compassable code for flexibility, sharing, and re-use
- Familiar using object-oriented and functional programming concepts.
- You’ve supported short and long term applications from development to living in production
- You can dynamically update a UI with asynchronous calls and data
- Follow programming principles – KISS and SOLID
- You’re able to write thorough unit, integration, and E2E test suites
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS degree in tech – or related
- Experience working with ES6+, React, Redux, Webpack, and Node
- Experience with Git and Git Flow
- Experience charting libraries like D3 for building dynamic data visualizations
- Experience connecting to RESTful Web Services for data access
- Experience developing within AWS infrastructure, Jenkins, and CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% React
- 100% Redux
- 100% Webpack
- 100% D3
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.