Apply for this job
June 5, 2019
A high growth health company in Downtown Chicago is looking to add a Senior SDET to their existing Quality Assurance Team. You will be creating manual and automation scripts for a variety of projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software/application QA testing
- Extensive experience working in an agile software development environment
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level in QA practice creating/maintain test plans, scripts, executing scripts, and reporting defects.
- Rest API Automation Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with mobile/kiosk testing and unit testing is preferred but not required
- Experience with Jira is preferred but not required
- Experience with Jenkins is preferred but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Automation
- 10% Manual Testing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Apply for this Job
Jake Levin is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!