A Global technology consulting company that focuses on the financial services sector is looking to bring on a full stack developer. This company consists of experts in banking and payments, wealth management and Capital Markets and have a deep knowledge in financial services.
- Strong agile knowledge and experience (Scrum or Kanban) – prefer Agile tech delivery experience (someone who has lead small or medium agile delivery teams)
- Experience and familiarity with agile tools – specifically with Atlassian suite of products (JIRA, Bit Bucket, Confluence, Bamboo etc.)
- Good understanding and knowledge of CI/CD, experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools – Jenkins pipeline
- Strong oral, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with contacts at all levels
Desired Skills & Experience
- Scrum or SAFe Agile certification
- Java development experience
- Competitive Pay
- Contract to hire or direct hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.