Senior Product Manager / Travel
My client is a high growth travel startup that is building a SaaS Product that helps employers save costs on employee travel expenses. They provide an easy to use platform to make booking corporate travel easier and increase rewards for employees. Some of their large clients include Twitter, GE, Edmunds, and more!
They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the product strategy and execution to continue to transform this workplace behavior. You will be collaborating with the rest of the Product Team, the Engineers, UX Designers and Marketing to conceptualize, plan, and execute on more initiatives to maximize user excitement and usability.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of solid Product Management experience
- Proficient in Agile software development
- The ability to coordinate between Engineering, UX, and other teams
- The ability to make data driven decisions
- The ability to manage work streams and tactics towards strategic product road mapping
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a fast pace startup
- Experience working on B2B2C Products, or SAAS Products
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Travel experience would be a plus, but not necessary
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.