Junior to Mid-level .NET Developer/ Fullstack/ Summit NJ
A technology company that builds software for the aviation industry, located in Summit, New Jersey, is hiring a Software Engineer strong with C# and ASP.NET. In this role you will be responsible for working on multiple areas of the products, building out new features and maintaining/revamping/refactoring existing ones.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree in CS or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet project timelines and delivering quality work product
- Great oral/written communication skills in English
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyze and document the business requirements
- Development activities involving writing code, development of test cases, conducting/documenting the test results, maintenance of existing systems and providing support to the team members as per business needs
- Candidates could be working on development of User Interfaces, business logic for data stored in relational databases
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.