Software Engineer / Infrastructure
A growing start-up company in the configuration management and security space is looking to add several mid and senior level software-oriented DevOps and Platform Engineers to help build out their developer deployable Kubernetes environment.
The company is currently running on GCP in a VPC and is looking to migrate to GKE and incorporate Istio to their platform. While experience with containerization is a must, the company is willing to give you the opportunity to pick-up Kubernetes and Go.
Required Skills & Experience
- Mid to senior level software-oriented infrastructure engineering experience; the ability to write application layer quality code with Python, Ruby, or Go (their dominant language)
- Exposure to supporting a production container orchestrated environment with Docker, ECS, or Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write and support Ruby / Python application code as well as experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines in enterprise environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.