Front End Engineer with React in Santa Monica for well-known Media Conglomerate
One of the most recognizable media companies in the world is hiring a Front End Engineer to help build out their West LA. The candidate will be contributing to the development of one of their core analytics/intelligence products that used by popular retailers and ecommerce companies. An ideal candidate for the role must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, team environment and have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of professional development with React/Redux
- Expert knowledge with HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to create high responsive websites from the ground up
- Knowledge of data structures and object-oriented design and development
- Working in a fast paced, start up environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Background in Cloud services like AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands-on coding and ability to participate in design discussions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Flexible working schedules
- Cereal Bar
- Ice Cream Bar
- Ping Pong Tables
- Ocean View from Desk
- Paid Holidays
- Standing desks
- Company trips and holiday parties
- Continuing education – paid conferences and certifications
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.