Senior Product Designer
A tech company in the hospitality business space here is San Francisco is looking to bring on a Lead Product Designer to act as a hands-on player/coach.
They are a two-sided marketplace place where hospitality business and skilled workers can find each other. Business can use them to find skilled workers when they are low staffed and workers can use them to gain some extra cash. This role is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a path to take the next step in their career.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 plus years of experience
- Experience designing across mobile and web
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing for a marketplace
- Ability to mentor younger designers
- Knowledge about the hospitality space
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.