Software Engineer / .NET Backend
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for working with the Product Management and Development/QA teams to design and implement simple and elegant functionality to solve complex business problems within the client’s platform. The Senior Software Engineer will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle and be responsible for effectively designing and implementing complex functionality in a clear and effective manner using latest Microsoft tools and technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience designing, developing and implementing high-performance applications
- Expert understanding of .NET Platform
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Deep SQL Server skills – data modeling, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, etc.
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- UI development experience with React is a plus
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to defend your ideas; the wisdom to recognize a better one
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced and growing startup environment.
- Ability to work independently and keep projects on track
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Experience working in the private equity or investment banking sector and strong plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement solutions and work with project teams to deliver high quality product
- Participate in functionality and interface design sessions
- Develop software from approved designs and requirements adhering to all relevant standards
- Doing hardcore heads down C# .NET/TSQL backend development
- Review other developers code
- Write unit tests
- Work with DevOps for a smooth deployment experience
- Research new technologies and components
- Work in a dev environment with Visual Studio 2015/2017, SQL Server 2016, TFS, Entity Framework, Aspose, React/Redux.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.