One of my clients is building out a brand-new team to build and operate and API platform. This is a great opportunity to get onto a new team at an awesome company who is on the cutting edge of IoT.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins
- Experience using Git and/or Bitbucket as source control
- Experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Broad knowledge of web standards e.g., OAuth
What You Will Be Doing
- Setup & operate Developer Portals and monitoring, analytics modules
- Design, develop API specifications using OpenAPI Specifications/YAML/JS
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable process
- Implement API management solutions using Apigee to include API proxies, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals.
- Work on Apigee On-Prem/SaaS, Apigee Sense and API BaaS
- Configure traffic management policies such as spike arrest, message mediation, cache management, security (OAuth2.0, Basic Auth, and API Key)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.