Lead Android Developer
A fortune 500 client in Los Angeles is currently looking for a Lead Android Developer working with Kotlin. They are building a state of the art streaming platform and they need a strong Android Developer to lead the charge. This is a contract position paying up to 110/hr and offering multiple days remote per week.
Ideal candidates will have enterprise experience working with Android SDKs, Kotlin, and streaming services. Experience leading development teams of 10 plus is preferred. Applicants must have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ of Android development experience
- Experience working with Kotlin in an enterprise environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with streaming services
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Management
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.