Windows WPF Developer
Our client, a leading medical device company in Lake Forrest is hiring for a Senior Software Engineer for their Surgical Device team. You will be designing and developing medical devices using C#, .NET, WPF, GUIs, and SQL. The core product is a state of the art ophthalmic diagnostic device. This is a full time opportunity paying up to 110K depending on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years working with .Net Windows Applications
- Experience developing medical devices
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience developing custom GUIs
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110K/Year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.