Big Data Engineer
An automotive retail company located downtown Chicago is looking for a Big Data Engineer to join the Machine Learning team! Proficiency in Java, Scala, and Python, working within Big Data and Cloud environments, and using Spark or Kafka for real-time streaming would make the stellar candidate! If you check at least 2/3rds of those boxes, you’re probably a great fit too.
If you’re interested in working on an awesome team and working on the latest technologies, apply to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience
- Experience with Java, Scala, and Python would be perfect!
- Strong ETL experience is a must have
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency within Big Data and AWS ecosystems are strongly preferred!
- Real-time streaming with Spark or Kafka is a major plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Big Data
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.