Principal Software Engineer
An AI company headquartered in San Diego is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join their team building an investigation technology. It is utilizing Big Data and Machine Learning to pull data real-time to find connections in their facial recognition software. They have 4 offices internationally and are quickly growing their team from 35 to 50 this year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Software Development in one or more general purpose programming languages, such as Java, Python, Node, or Go
- 2 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Willingness to gain stronger software engineering knowledge
- Strong theoretical and applied knowledge of relevant detection algorithms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related tech field
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Java, Python, Node, or Go
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance coverage
- 401k Savings plan
- Flexible work hours
- Partial remote options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.