Principal Software Engineer for Top Fashion E-commerce Company in Boston
A top eCommerce company that sells home goods and apparel at affordable prices is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join their team. This Principal Engineer will initially spend time hands on coding rewriting their FE from Angular to React and then move into a more 50/50 hands on coding/ management position. This Lead Software Engineer will be working on the Storefront application that has 35 million unique users. Joining this company will allow this Principal Software Engineer to gain experience managing a team and work within an exciting environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Well versed in Python
- Requires an understanding of AWS
- Experience managing a team of Software Engineers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any additional experience in Backbone
- Experience with monolith systems
- Requires a CS Degree or something similar
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- 25% proof of concepts
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance with unlimited vacations
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Competitive Salaries and bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.